To promote understanding and exchange of knowledge on the subject of Education and to work with other organizations.
At Itinga Charity Education Foundation, disadvantaged children means the categories of children that we help;
- Children from single-parent families.
- Children whose parents have deserted them.
- Children with disabilities especially those with visual impairment.
- Girl children in families where, because of poverty, their Education is not considered essential.
- Children and youth from families where the level of income is not sufficient to enable their Education to be provided.
- Children and youth of returnees who were abducted by LRA rebels but have returned to their families or communities.
- Children not included above, who are considered worthy of help.